i experimented more with these webshop products.
Basically, they work great!
Again, awesome functionality turns into Cyclos. Thank you.
In search of making a webshop purchase automatically 100% finished via API, i digged into webshop config beyond API:
- There is no option to turn off the purchase-acknowlegment from sellers side after buyer submitted the article;
- Only user who can acknowledge it, is the seller; neither an admin nor a broker can be configures to commit a sale in presentation of the seller
- this is independently of configured / choosen delivery methods
Is this going to be expanded?
- Turning acknowleding of sales of web prodcuts off in den config per group or in web shop settings
- Allow products not to have a delivery method. e.g. for download-products, events without sending tickets, charities donations, ...
- Allow brokers and/or admins to commit a sale for an (assinged) user
- make these stuff work via API as well
Thank you, Thomas