can't set up new community

Discussion space for community admins

Moderators: hugo, alexandre, rmvanarkel

stuartprice

can't set up new community

Post by stuartprice » Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:31 pm

I seem to be caught in some sort of computer glitch. I want to set up a community scheme... I've followed all the registration instructions, then I receive email asking me to validate e-mail address.... when I click the link, after a few moments it tells me that it cant be validated. I've tried setting up a new one using different details, but it does the same again. I've tried re-registering the same thing, but then it tells me I'm already registered !!! I'm really very keen to set this up, initially as an experiment but then to move onto the pro version once scheme established. But I cant get started. Can anyone help me to resolve this? Thanks

stuartprice

Re: can't set up new community

Post by stuartprice » Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:46 pm

I get this error message: Invalid Key for Community Currency network validation: The provided key for network validation is invalid.

Perhaps this Community Currency network has already been validated, or the informed validation key is misspelled.

alexandre

Post by alexandre » Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:35 pm

Sorry,

There was a problem on the form that are accepting admin usernames with less the 3 characters and communities allow 3 as minimum size.
We already correct this, and also your last registration try was validated by me, and your admin username is stuart.

If you cannot login let me know.

Regards
Alexandre Caurrinhos
Cyclos development team.

stuartprice

Post by stuartprice » Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:38 pm

That's fantastic Alexandre. Thanks so much for your help :D