Customized mobile logo not working

Bug and problem reporting on Cyclos 4 version

Moderators: hugo, alexandre, rmvanarkel

trustpay

Customized mobile logo not working

Post by trustpay »

Hi,

I have a problem, pls help me!

I did update new mobile logo but nothing did change in app v2.1. And I try to change background image or color, it's still working. Please help me!

Thanks!!!

alexandre

Re: Customized mobile logo not working

Post by alexandre »

Hi,

I tested it on Cyclos 4.8.5 + mobile 2.1 and works fine.

After change the logo you need to make sure the mobile is closed at your phone, when you open the mobile it will load the new content.

Regards
Alexandre Caurrinhos
Cyclos development team.

trustpay

Post by trustpay »

alexandre wrote:Hi,

I tested it on Cyclos 4.8.5 + mobile 2.1 and works fine.

After change the logo you need to make sure the mobile is closed at your phone, when you open the mobile it will load the new content.

Regards
Hi alexandre,

Yes, I was closed mobile app at my phone and I was clear cache, data... installed app again.

I have 2 license types are Commercial and Free
In Free license its working very well
But in Commercial license its not working
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3P1cT ... ljU2M/view
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3P1cT ... 53Y1E/view
Pls help me check!
Thanks!!!

rmvanarkel

Post by rmvanarkel »

Please check also the following. When you are not logged in yet into the mobile phone you are still a guest. So then it uses the configuration that is used for guest for that url. If this is your main url, it is probably using the logo of your main configuration. So please go to content > logo's > select the main configuration > mobile logo ... etc.

Hope this helped, if this is not working maybe we can debug it together with you some time.

Warm regards!

trustpay

Post by trustpay »

rmvanarkel wrote:Please check also the following. When you are not logged in yet into the mobile phone you are still a guest. So then it uses the configuration that is used for guest for that url. If this is your main url, it is probably using the logo of your main configuration. So please go to content > logo's > select the main configuration > mobile logo ... etc.

Hope this helped, if this is not working maybe we can debug it together with you some time.

Warm regards!
Hi rmvanarkel,
Yes, I was ^^!

I do anything you and alexandre help me but its still not working. I will send username & pass of my admin account. Pls help me check!
Thank you so much!

rmvanarkel

Post by rmvanarkel »

Dear Trustpay,

Currently there is a bug that when you look at the preview of the logo's as administrator of configuration X you will see the logo not of the configuration you are editing but the logo of configuration X. However this problem is only with the preview. On the mobile the users will see the correct logo. This bug will be solved in the next version.

Please be aware not to customize the static content page for the mobile login header on global level! If you do this everybody who doesn't customize their mobile login header will see the customized global login header.

Hope this helped!

Warm regards,