Problem when importing users

Bug and problem reporting on Cyclos 4 version

Moderators: hugo, alexandre, rmvanarkel

andreu.honzawa

Problem when importing users

Post by andreu.honzawa »

I'm trying to import a user file to cyclos and I'm getting this error:
The following required headers are missing: name, username. Please check the field separator and the header names in the CSV file.
And when I try to import the users example on the wiki with this example:

Code: Select all

"name","username","email","password.login.value"
"user1","user1","user1@test.com","1234"
"user2","user2","user2@test.com","1234"
"user3","user3","user3@test.com","1234"
"user4","user4","user4@test.com","1234"
"user5","user5","user5@test.com","1234"
"user6","user6","user6@test.com","1234"
I'm getting this error:
Import headers not found. Please check the field separator and the header names in the CSV file.
I don't know why I'm getting this error, I tried to use comma(,), colon(:), semicolon(;) and pipe(|) separators and always getting error, someone knows what's happening?

Thanks

alexandre

Re: Problem when importing users

Post by alexandre »

Hi,

Have a look at your cyclos configuration at section "Localization" the field "List separator", it says what character should be used as separator.
Also make sure that the first line of the file has the headers. Name and username are required headers.
https://wiki4.cyclos.org/index.php/Impo ... ps#Headers

regards
Alexandre Caurrinhos
Cyclos development team.

andreu.honzawa

Post by andreu.honzawa »

alexandre wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 2:41 pm
Hi,

Have a look at your cyclos configuration at section "Localization" the field "List separator", it says what character should be used as separator.
Also make sure that the first line of the file has the headers. Name and username are required headers.
https://wiki4.cyclos.org/index.php/Impo ... ps#Headers

regards
I have configurated with Comma (,) and I try to import the users that I post at original post, I simply save it as csv and try to import. I don't know if I'm doing something wrong because it's my first time in cyclos

alexandre

Post by alexandre »

The first try say that the separator (,) was fine. The problem is that the headers, name and username was not found.
Make sure you have this at your first line.

regards
Alexandre Caurrinhos
Cyclos development team.

andreu.honzawa

Post by andreu.honzawa »

alexandre wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 2:23 pm
The first try say that the separator (,) was fine. The problem is that the headers, name and username was not found.
Make sure you have this at your first line.

regards
I don't know why it's not found, I literally take this:
"name","username","email","password.login.value"
"user1","user1","user1@test.com","1234"
"user2","user2","user2@test.com","1234"
"user3","user3","user3@test.com","1234"
"user4","user4","user4@test.com","1234"
"user5","user5","user5@test.com","1234"
"user6","user6","user6@test.com","1234"
I save it in testUsers.csv and give me this error: Import headers not found. Please check the field separator and the header names in the CSV file.

The headers are the first line of the file, there are somewhere that I can see the error log?

Thanks

alexandre

Post by alexandre »

Hi,

I made a test here with this example that you sent, and works fine.
I tested on communities instance, that is running Cyclos 4.12.6,

What is your cyclos version?

Also check if there is some wrong typo at the file, or at the first line.

Regards
Alexandre Caurrinhos
Cyclos development team.

andreu.honzawa

Post by andreu.honzawa »

alexandre wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 7:11 pm
Hi,

I made a test here with this example that you sent, and works fine.
I tested on communities instance, that is running Cyclos 4.12.6,

What is your cyclos version?

Also check if there is some wrong typo at the file, or at the first line.

Regards
I'm using the version 4.12.6, can it be a problem with the permissions in a server side?
When I open the log file located in /opt/tomcat/temp/cyclos/logs/test-services.0.log the last lines are:
2020-03-11T07:48:34.608Z SUCCESS Main web 84.88.144.163 Pep lluis LoginService login null {"sessionToken":"F8SspPafqoYA225azRSIhlgA0wPHY9ck","user":{"principal":"easy","global":true,"user":2,"permissions":["ACCOUNT_CONFIGURATION_MANAGE","DOCUMENT_CATEGORY_MANAGE","ERROR_LOG_VIEW","IMPORT_ADS","ACCOUNT_FEE_LOGS_MANAGE","MESSAGE_CATEGORIES_VIEW","IMPORT_RECORDS","USERS_VIEW_HIDDEN_FIELDS","USER_REFERENCES_MANAGE","USER_WEB_SHOP_PURCHASES_VIEW","SYSTEM_CUSTOM_IMAGES_MANAGE","MAILINGS_MANAGE","PURGED_USERS_MANAGE","USER_ADS_MANAGE","IMPORT_PAYMENTS","USER_ALERTS_VIEW","BLOCKED_USERS_MANAGE","PENDING_USERS_VIEW","SYSTEM_CONFIGURATION_MANAGE","SYSTEM_REPORTS_MANAGE","USER_CONFIGURATION_MANAGE","USER_WEB_SHOP_VIEW","SYSTEM_ALERTS_MANAGE","USER_DOCUMENTS_MANAGE","USER_PASSWORDS_MANAGE","USER_NOTIFICATION_SETTINGS_MANAGE","USER_WEB_SHOP_SETTINGS_VIEW","IMPORT_GENERAL_REFERENCES","ERROR_LOG_MANAGE","BULK_ACTIONS_MANAGE","SYSTEM_CONFIGURATION_VIEW","IMPORT_USERS","USER_DOCUMENTS_VIEW","APPLICATION_TRANSLATION_ENABLE","IMPORT_TRANSFERS","USER_TRANSACTION_FEEDBACKS_MANAGE","SYSTEM_MESSAGES_SEND_TO_GROUPS","CONNECTED_USERS_VIEW","USER_BROKER_VIEW","MAILINGS_VIEW","USER_ACCOUNT_LIMIT_MANAGE","CONNECTED_USERS_MANAGE","REMOVED_USERS_MANAGE","AD_CONFIGURATION_MANAGE","PENDING_USERS_MANAGE","IMPORT_TOKENS","USER_ADS_VIEW","USER_WEB_SHOP_SETTINGS_MANAGE","SYSTEM_REPORTS_VIEW","USER_AGREEMENT_LOG_VIEW","USER_ACCOUNT_LIMIT_VIEW","DISABLED_USERS_VIEW","REMOVED_USERS_VIEW","USER_GROUP_MANAGE","USER_ALERTS_MANAGE","USER_BROKER_MANAGE","BULK_ACTIONS_VIEW","ACCOUNT_CONFIGURATION_VIEW","USER_GROUP_VIEW","USER_AUTHORIZED_PAYMENTS_CANCEL","USER_ACCOUNTS_VIEW","SYSTEM_IMAGE_CATEGORY_VIEW","PURGED_USERS_VIEW","SYSTEM_IMAGE_CATEGORY_MANAGE","SYSTEM_USERS_REPORTS_VIEW","MESSAGE_CATEGORIES_MANAGE","SYSTEM_ACCOUNTS_VIEW","USER_CONFIGURATION_VIEW","USERS_REGISTER","SYSTEM_CUSTOM_IMAGES_VIEW","USER_NOTIFICATION_SETTINGS_VIEW","ACCOUNT_FEE_LOGS_VIEW","USER_WEB_SHOP_MANAGE","DOCUMENT_CATEGORY_VIEW","USER_WEB_SHOP_SALES_VIEW","SYSTEM_ALERTS_VIEW","DISABLED_USERS_MANAGE","AD_CONFIGURATION_VIEW"],"principalType":"username","roles":["ADMIN","NETWORK_ADMIN"]}} 140ms
2020-03-11T07:48:44.413Z SUCCESS Main web 84.88.144.163 Pep lluis ImportService upload [{"validationSuccesses":0,"fileName":"testUsers.csv","validationErrors":0,"importSuccesses":0,"skipped":0,"importErrors":0,"group":5},null] 64 17ms
I'm using this file: https://mega.nz/#!45xH2DLQ!VzCYgma_jLe1 ... s0iNDhWIJ0

alexandre

Post by alexandre »

Hi your file works fine at my instance.

Have a look at the tomcat log. catalina.out file.

Also have a look at your cyclos.properties file and set this propertie to true:
cyclos.dumpAllErrors = true
cyclos.log = console

Regards
Alexandre Caurrinhos
Cyclos development team.

andreu.honzawa

Post by andreu.honzawa »

alexandre wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 3:36 pm
Hi your file works fine at my instance.

Have a look at the tomcat log. catalina.out file.

Also have a look at your cyclos.properties file and set this propertie to true:
cyclos.dumpAllErrors = true
cyclos.log = console

Regards
okey I set dumpAllErrors to true and changed the log to console, in catalina.out there is a several errors:
12-Mar-2020 06:56:06.620 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployDirectory Deployment of web application directory [/opt/tomcat/webapps/cyclos] has finished in [40,264] ms
12-Mar-2020 06:56:06.642 INFO [main] org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol.start Starting ProtocolHandler ["http-nio-8080"]
12-Mar-2020 06:56:06.655 SEVERE [main] org.apache.catalina.core.StandardService.startInternal Failed to start connector [Connector[AJP/1.3-8009]]
org.apache.catalina.LifecycleException: Protocol handler start failed
at org.apache.catalina.connector.Connector.startInternal(Connector.java:1057)
at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.start(LifecycleBase.java:183)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardService.startInternal(StandardService.java:440)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardServer.startInternal(StandardServer.java:766)
at org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.start(Catalina.java:688)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.start(Bootstrap.java:343)
at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.main(Bootstrap.java:474)
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: The AJP Connector is configured with secretRequired="true" but the secret attribute is either null or "". This combination is not valid.
at org.apache.coyote.ajp.AbstractAjpProtocol.start(AbstractAjpProtocol.java:274)
at org.apache.catalina.connector.Connector.startInternal(Connector.java:1055)
... 12 more
12-Mar-2020 06:56:06.656 INFO [main] org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.start Server startup in 41882 ms
2020-03-12T06:56:37.462Z tasks Reindex translations 220694 20s
2020-03-12T06:57:27.644Z ERROR ServiceInvokerHandlerImpl - Error on service method public abstract org.cyclos.model.access.InitializationData org.cyclos.services.access.InitializationService.getInitializationData(java.lang.Long,java.lang.Long) throws org.cyclos.model.FrameworkException
org.cyclos.model.access.LoggedOutException: null
at org.cyclos.impl.access.StatefulUserSessionData.getSession(StatefulUserSessionData.java:115) ~[cyclos-impl.jar:4.12.6]
at org.cyclos.impl.access.StatefulUserSessionData.doGetLoggedBasicUserId(StatefulUserSessionData.java:147) ~[cyclos-impl.jar:4.12.6]
at org.cyclos.impl.access.UserSessionData.getLoggedBasicUser(UserSessionData.java:295) ~[cyclos-impl.jar:4.12.6]
at org.cyclos.impl.access.AbstractSessionData.getLoggedUser(AbstractSessionData.java:268) ~[cyclos-impl.jar:4.12.6]
at org.cyclos.impl.access.UserSessionData.doGetPreferredLocales(UserSessionData.java:502) ~[cyclos-impl.jar:4.12.6]
at org.cyclos.impl.access.AbstractSessionData.doGetConfigurationAccessor(AbstractSessionData.java:448) ~[cyclos-impl.jar:4.12.6]
at org.cyclos.impl.access.AbstractSessionData.getConfiguration(AbstractSessionData.java:250) ~[cyclos-impl.jar:4.12.6]
at org.cyclos.impl.ServiceInvokerHandlerImpl$ServiceInvocationTransactionCallback.performInvocation(ServiceInvokerHandlerImpl.java:233) ~[cyclos-impl.jar:4.12.6]
at org.cyclos.impl.ServiceInvokerHandlerImpl$ServiceInvocationTransactionCallback.lambda$0(ServiceInvokerHandlerImpl.java:211) ~[cyclos-impl.jar:4.12.6]
at org.cyclos.impl.InvokerHandlerImpl.runAs(InvokerHandlerImpl.java:109) ~[cyclos-impl.jar:4.12.6]
at org.cyclos.impl.ServiceInvokerHandlerImpl$ServiceInvocationTransactionCallback.doInTransaction(ServiceInvokerHandlerImpl.java:211) ~[cyclos-impl.jar:4.12.6]
at org.cyclos.impl.ServiceInvokerHandlerImpl$ServiceInvocationTransactionCallback.doInTransaction(ServiceInvokerHandlerImpl.java:1) ~[cyclos-impl.jar:4.12.6]
at org.cyclos.impl.utils.transaction.TransactionHandlerImpl.runEnsuringInvocationContext(TransactionHandlerImpl.java:185) ~[cyclos-impl.jar:4.12.6]
at org.cyclos.impl.utils.transaction.TransactionHandlerImpl.doRun(TransactionHandlerImpl.java:111) ~[cyclos-impl.jar:4.12.6]
at org.cyclos.impl.utils.transaction.TransactionHandlerImpl.run(TransactionHandlerImpl.java:161) ~[cyclos-impl.jar:4.12.6]
at org.cyclos.impl.utils.transaction.TransactionHandlerImpl.run(TransactionHandlerImpl.java:80) ~[cyclos-impl.jar:4.12.6]
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor64.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) ~[?:1.8.0_242]
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498) ~[?:1.8.0_242]
at org.springframework.aop.support.AopUtils.invokeJoinpointUsingReflection(AopUtils.java:343) ~[spring-aop-5.1.7.RELEASE.jar:5.1.7.RELEASE]
at org.springframework.aop.framework.JdkDynamicAopProxy.invoke(JdkDynamicAopProxy.java:206) ~[spring-aop-5.1.7.RELEASE.jar:5.1.7.RELEASE]
at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy39.run(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]
at org.cyclos.impl.InvokerHandlerImpl.performInTransaction(InvokerHandlerImpl.java:245) ~[cyclos-impl.jar:4.12.6]
at org.cyclos.impl.InvokerHandlerImpl.doRunAsInTransaction(InvokerHandlerImpl.java:188) ~[cyclos-impl.jar:4.12.6]
at org.cyclos.impl.InvokerHandlerImpl.runAsInTransaction(InvokerHandlerImpl.java:168) ~[cyclos-impl.jar:4.12.6]
at org.cyclos.impl.ServiceInvokerHandlerImpl.doInvoke(ServiceInvokerHandlerImpl.java:748) ~[cyclos-impl.jar:4.12.6]
at org.cyclos.impl.ServiceInvokerHandlerImpl.invoke(ServiceInvokerHandlerImpl.java:581) ~[cyclos-impl.jar:4.12.6]
at org.cyclos.impl.access.ServiceFacadeImpl.lambda$2(ServiceFacadeImpl.java:174) ~[cyclos-impl.jar:4.12.6]
at org.cyclos.impl.access.ServiceFacadeImpl.runInRequestContext(ServiceFacadeImpl.java:593) [cyclos-impl.jar:4.12.6]
at org.cyclos.impl.access.ServiceFacadeImpl.invoke(ServiceFacadeImpl.java:172) [cyclos-impl.jar:4.12.6]
at org.cyclos.server.spring.root.RequestServiceFactory$ServiceProxyInvocationHandler.invoke(RequestServiceFactory.java:74) [cyclos-impl.jar:4.12.6]
at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy141.getInitializationData(Unknown Source) [?:?]
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_242]
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62) ~[?:1.8.0_242]
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) ~[?:1.8.0_242]
at org.cyclos.server.spring.webrpc.WebRpcRequestHandler.handleRequest(WebRpcRequestHandler.java:140) [cyclos-impl.jar:4.12.6]
at org.springframework.web.servlet.mvc.HttpRequestHandlerAdapter.handle(HttpRequestHandlerAdapter.java:53) [spring-webmvc-5.1.7.RELEASE.jar:5.1.7.RELEASE]
at org.springframework.web.servlet.DispatcherServlet.doDispatch(DispatcherServlet.java:1039) [spring-webmvc-5.1.7.RELEASE.jar:5.1.7.RELEASE]
at org.springframework.web.servlet.DispatcherServlet.doService(DispatcherServlet.java:942) [spring-webmvc-5.1.7.RELEASE.jar:5.1.7.RELEASE]
at org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.processRequest(FrameworkServlet.java:1005) [spring-webmvc-5.1.7.RELEASE.jar:5.1.7.RELEASE]
at org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.doPost(FrameworkServlet.java:908) [spring-webmvc-5.1.7.RELEASE.jar:5.1.7.RELEASE]
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:660) [servlet-api.jar:?]
at org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.service(FrameworkServlet.java:882) [spring-webmvc-5.1.7.RELEASE.jar:5.1.7.RELEASE]
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:741) [servlet-api.jar:?]
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:231) [catalina.jar:8.5.51]
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:166) [catalina.jar:8.5.51]
at org.apache.tomcat.websocket.server.WsFilter.doFilter(WsFilter.java:52) [tomcat-websocket.jar:8.5.51]
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:193) [catalina.jar:8.5.51]
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:166) [catalina.jar:8.5.51]
at org.cyclos.server.http.CORSFilter.doFilterInternal(CORSFilter.java:67) [cyclos-impl.jar:4.12.6]
at org.springframework.web.filter.OncePerRequestFilter.doFilter(OncePerRequestFilter.java:107) [spring-web-5.1.7.RELEASE.jar:5.1.7.RELEASE]
at org.springframework.web.filter.DelegatingFilterProxy.invokeDelegate(DelegatingFilterProxy.java:357) [spring-web-5.1.7.RELEASE.jar:5.1.7.RELEASE]
at org.springframework.web.filter.DelegatingFilterProxy.doFilter(DelegatingFilterProxy.java:270) [spring-web-5.1.7.RELEASE.jar:5.1.7.RELEASE]
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:193) [catalina.jar:8.5.51]
at org.springframework.web.filter.OncePerRequestFilter.doFilter(OncePerRequestFilter.java:101) [spring-web-5.1.7.RELEASE.jar:5.1.7.RELEASE]
at org.springframework.web.filter.DelegatingFilterProxy.invokeDelegate(DelegatingFilterProxy.java:357) [spring-web-5.1.7.RELEASE.jar:5.1.7.RELEASE]
at org.springframework.web.filter.DelegatingFilterProxy.doFilter(DelegatingFilterProxy.java:270) [spring-web-5.1.7.RELEASE.jar:5.1.7.RELEASE]
at org.apache.logging.log4j.web.Log4jServletFilter.doFilter(Log4jServletFilter.java:64) [log4j-web-2.11.2.jar:2.11.2]
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.invoke(ApplicationDispatcher.java:728) [catalina.jar:8.5.51]
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.processRequest(ApplicationDispatcher.java:470) [catalina.jar:8.5.51]
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.doForward(ApplicationDispatcher.java:395) [catalina.jar:8.5.51]
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.forward(ApplicationDispatcher.java:316) [catalina.jar:8.5.51]
at org.cyclos.server.http.RequestDataFilter.doFilterInternal(RequestDataFilter.java:208) [cyclos-impl.jar:4.12.6]
at org.springframework.web.filter.OncePerRequestFilter.doFilter(OncePerRequestFilter.java:107) [spring-web-5.1.7.RELEASE.jar:5.1.7.RELEASE]
at org.cyclos.server.http.RequestContextFilter.doFilterInternal(RequestContextFilter.java:52) [cyclos-impl.jar:4.12.6]
at org.apache.logging.log4j.web.Log4jServletFilter.doFilter(Log4jServletFilter.java:71) [log4j-web-2.11.2.jar:2.11.2]
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:199) [catalina.jar:8.5.51]
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:96) [catalina.jar:8.5.51]
at org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(AuthenticatorBase.java:543) [catalina.jar:8.5.51]
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:139) [catalina.jar:8.5.51]
at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:81) [catalina.jar:8.5.51]
at org.apache.catalina.valves.AbstractAccessLogValve.invoke(AbstractAccessLogValve.java:688) [catalina.jar:8.5.51]
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:87) [catalina.jar:8.5.51]
at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:343) [catalina.jar:8.5.51]
at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.service(Http11Processor.java:609) [tomcat-coyote.jar:8.5.51]
at org.apache.coyote.AbstractProcessorLight.process(AbstractProcessorLight.java:65) [tomcat-coyote.jar:8.5.51]
at org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol$ConnectionHandler.process(AbstractProtocol.java:818) [tomcat-coyote.jar:8.5.51]
at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.NioEndpoint$SocketProcessor.doRun(NioEndpoint.java:1623) [tomcat-coyote.jar:8.5.51]
at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.SocketProcessorBase.run(SocketProcessorBase.java:49) [tomcat-coyote.jar:8.5.51]
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149) [?:1.8.0_242]
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624) [?:1.8.0_242]
at org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.TaskThread$WrappingRunnable.run(TaskThread.java:61) [tomcat-util.jar:8.5.51]
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:1.8.0_242]
2020-03-12T06:57:32.392Z services global SUCCESS Main web 84.88.144.163 Pep lluis LoginService login null 865ms
2020-03-12T06:57:36.608Z services global SUCCESS Main web 84.88.144.163 Pep lluis NetworkService resolveNetworkUrl 1 59ms
2020-03-12T06:57:37.585Z ERROR ServiceInvokerHandlerImpl - Error on service method public abstract org.cyclos.model.access.InitializationData org.cyclos.services.access.InitializationService.getInitializationData(java.lang.Long,java.lang.Long) throws org.cyclos.model.FrameworkException
org.cyclos.model.access.LoggedOutException: null
at org.cyclos.impl.access.StatefulUserSessionData.getSession(StatefulUserSessionData.java:115) ~[cyclos-impl.jar:4.12.6]
at org.cyclos.impl.access.StatefulUserSessionData.doGetLoggedBasicUserId(StatefulUserSessionData.java:147) ~[cyclos-impl.jar:4.12.6]
at org.cyclos.impl.access.UserSessionData.getLoggedBasicUser(UserSessionData.java:295) ~[cyclos-impl.jar:4.12.6]
at org.cyclos.impl.access.AbstractSessionData.getLoggedUser(AbstractSessionData.java:268) ~[cyclos-impl.jar:4.12.6]
at org.cyclos.impl.access.UserSessionData.doGetPreferredLocales(UserSessionData.java:502) ~[cyclos-impl.jar:4.12.6]
at org.cyclos.impl.access.AbstractSessionData.doGetConfigurationAccessor(AbstractSessionData.java:448) ~[cyclos-impl.jar:4.12.6]
at org.cyclos.impl.access.AbstractSessionData.getConfiguration(AbstractSessionData.java:250) ~[cyclos-impl.jar:4.12.6]
at org.cyclos.impl.ServiceInvokerHandlerImpl$ServiceInvocationTransactionCallback.performInvocation(ServiceInvokerHandlerImpl.java:233) ~[cyclos-impl.jar:4.12.6]
at org.cyclos.impl.ServiceInvokerHandlerImpl$ServiceInvocationTransactionCallback.lambda$0(ServiceInvokerHandlerImpl.java:211) ~[cyclos-impl.jar:4.12.6]
at org.cyclos.impl.InvokerHandlerImpl.runAs(InvokerHandlerImpl.java:109) ~[cyclos-impl.jar:4.12.6]
at org.cyclos.impl.ServiceInvokerHandlerImpl$ServiceInvocationTransactionCallback.doInTransaction(ServiceInvokerHandlerImpl.java:211) ~[cyclos-impl.jar:4.12.6]
at org.cyclos.impl.ServiceInvokerHandlerImpl$ServiceInvocationTransactionCallback.doInTransaction(ServiceInvokerHandlerImpl.java:1) ~[cyclos-impl.jar:4.12.6]
at org.cyclos.impl.utils.transaction.TransactionHandlerImpl.runEnsuringInvocationContext(TransactionHandlerImpl.java:185) ~[cyclos-impl.jar:4.12.6]
at org.cyclos.impl.utils.transaction.TransactionHandlerImpl.doRun(TransactionHandlerImpl.java:111) ~[cyclos-impl.jar:4.12.6]
at org.cyclos.impl.utils.transaction.TransactionHandlerImpl.run(TransactionHandlerImpl.java:161) ~[cyclos-impl.jar:4.12.6]
at org.cyclos.impl.utils.transaction.TransactionHandlerImpl.run(TransactionHandlerImpl.java:80) ~[cyclos-impl.jar:4.12.6]
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor64.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]
at org.springframework.aop.support.AopUtils.invokeJoinpointUsingReflection(AopUtils.java:343) ~[spring-aop-5.1.7.RELEASE.jar:5.1.7.RELEASE]
at org.springframework.aop.framework.JdkDynamicAopProxy.invoke(JdkDynamicAopProxy.java:206) ~[spring-aop-5.1.7.RELEASE.jar:5.1.7.RELEASE]
at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy39.run(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]
at org.cyclos.impl.InvokerHandlerImpl.performInTransaction(InvokerHandlerImpl.java:245) ~[cyclos-impl.jar:4.12.6]
at org.cyclos.impl.InvokerHandlerImpl.doRunAsInTransaction(InvokerHandlerImpl.java:188) ~[cyclos-impl.jar:4.12.6]
at org.cyclos.impl.InvokerHandlerImpl.runAsInTransaction(InvokerHandlerImpl.java:168) ~[cyclos-impl.jar:4.12.6]
at org.cyclos.impl.ServiceInvokerHandlerImpl.doInvoke(ServiceInvokerHandlerImpl.java:748) ~[cyclos-impl.jar:4.12.6]
at org.cyclos.impl.ServiceInvokerHandlerImpl.invoke(ServiceInvokerHandlerImpl.java:581) ~[cyclos-impl.jar:4.12.6]
at org.cyclos.impl.access.ServiceFacadeImpl.lambda$2(ServiceFacadeImpl.java:174) ~[cyclos-impl.jar:4.12.6]
at org.cyclos.impl.access.ServiceFacadeImpl.runInRequestContext(ServiceFacadeImpl.java:593) [cyclos-impl.jar:4.12.6]
at org.cyclos.impl.access.ServiceFacadeImpl.invoke(ServiceFacadeImpl.java:172) [cyclos-impl.jar:4.12.6]
at org.cyclos.server.spring.root.RequestServiceFactory$ServiceProxyInvocationHandler.invoke(RequestServiceFactory.java:74) [cyclos-impl.jar:4.12.6]
at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy141.getInitializationData(Unknown Source) [?:?]
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_242]
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62) ~[?:1.8.0_242]
at org.cyclos.server.spring.webrpc.WebRpcRequestHandler.handleRequest(WebRpcRequestHandler.java:140) [cyclos-impl.jar:4.12.6]
at org.springframework.web.servlet.mvc.HttpRequestHandlerAdapter.handle(HttpRequestHandlerAdapter.java:53) [spring-webmvc-5.1.7.RELEASE.jar:5.1.7.RELEASE]
at org.springframework.web.servlet.DispatcherServlet.doDispatch(DispatcherServlet.java:1039) [spring-webmvc-5.1.7.RELEASE.jar:5.1.7.RELEASE]
at org.springframework.web.servlet.DispatcherServlet.doService(DispatcherServlet.java:942) [spring-webmvc-5.1.7.RELEASE.jar:5.1.7.RELEASE]
at org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.processRequest(FrameworkServlet.java:1005) [spring-webmvc-5.1.7.RELEASE.jar:5.1.7.RELEASE]
at org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.doPost(FrameworkServlet.java:908) [spring-webmvc-5.1.7.RELEASE.jar:5.1.7.RELEASE]
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:660) [servlet-api.jar:?]
at org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.service(FrameworkServlet.java:882) [spring-webmvc-5.1.7.RELEASE.jar:5.1.7.RELEASE]
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:741) [servlet-api.jar:?]
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:231) [catalina.jar:8.5.51]
at org.apache.tomcat.websocket.server.WsFilter.doFilter(WsFilter.java:52) [tomcat-websocket.jar:8.5.51]
at org.cyclos.server.http.CORSFilter.doFilterInternal(CORSFilter.java:67) [cyclos-impl.jar:4.12.6]
at org.springframework.web.filter.OncePerRequestFilter.doFilter(OncePerRequestFilter.java:101) [spring-web-5.1.7.RELEASE.jar:5.1.7.RELEASE]
at org.apache.logging.log4j.web.Log4jServletFilter.doFilter(Log4jServletFilter.java:64) [log4j-web-2.11.2.jar:2.11.2]
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.invoke(ApplicationDispatcher.java:728) [catalina.jar:8.5.51]
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.processRequest(ApplicationDispatcher.java:470) [catalina.jar:8.5.51]
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.doForward(ApplicationDispatcher.java:395) [catalina.jar:8.5.51]
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.forward(ApplicationDispatcher.java:316) [catalina.jar:8.5.51]
at org.cyclos.server.http.RequestDataFilter.doFilterInternal(RequestDataFilter.java:208) [cyclos-impl.jar:4.12.6]
at org.cyclos.server.http.RequestContextFilter.doFilterInternal(RequestContextFilter.java:52) [cyclos-impl.jar:4.12.6]
at org.apache.logging.log4j.web.Log4jServletFilter.doFilter(Log4jServletFilter.java:71) [log4j-web-2.11.2.jar:2.11.2]
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:199) [catalina.jar:8.5.51]
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:96) [catalina.jar:8.5.51]
at org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(AuthenticatorBase.java:543) [catalina.jar:8.5.51]
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:139) [catalina.jar:8.5.51]
at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:81) [catalina.jar:8.5.51]
at org.apache.catalina.valves.AbstractAccessLogValve.invoke(AbstractAccessLogValve.java:688) [catalina.jar:8.5.51]
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:87) [catalina.jar:8.5.51]
at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:343) [catalina.jar:8.5.51]
at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.service(Http11Processor.java:609) [tomcat-coyote.jar:8.5.51]
at org.apache.coyote.AbstractProcessorLight.process(AbstractProcessorLight.java:65) [tomcat-coyote.jar:8.5.51]
at org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol$ConnectionHandler.process(AbstractProtocol.java:818) [tomcat-coyote.jar:8.5.51]
at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.NioEndpoint$SocketProcessor.doRun(NioEndpoint.java:1623) [tomcat-coyote.jar:8.5.51]
at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.SocketProcessorBase.run(SocketProcessorBase.java:49) [tomcat-coyote.jar:8.5.51]
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149) [?:1.8.0_242]
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624) [?:1.8.0_242]
at org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.TaskThread$WrappingRunnable.run(TaskThread.java:61) [tomcat-util.jar:8.5.51]
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:1.8.0_242]
2020-03-12T06:57:43.473Z services hudsontest SUCCESS Main web 84.88.144.163 Pep lluis LoginService login null {"user":{"roles":["ADMIN","NETWORK_ADMIN"],"user":2,"principal":"easy","permissions":["BULK_ACTIONS_VIEW","USER_NOTIFICATION_SETTINGS_VIEW","REMOVED_USERS_VIEW","IMPORT_USERS","USER_ADS_MANAGE","SYSTEM_CUSTOM_IMAGES_VIEW","USER_ACCOUNT_LIMIT_VIEW","DOCUMENT_CATEGORY_MANAGE","ERROR_LOG_VIEW","USER_GROUP_VIEW","USER_WEB_SHOP_SETTINGS_MANAGE","SYSTEM_IMAGE_CATEGORY_VIEW","SYSTEM_ACCOUNTS_VIEW","AD_CONFIGURATION_VIEW","SYSTEM_CONFIGURATION_MANAGE","SYSTEM_ALERTS_MANAGE","USER_TRANSACTION_FEEDBACKS_MANAGE","DISABLED_USERS_VIEW","USER_WEB_SHOP_SETTINGS_VIEW","IMPORT_GENERAL_REFERENCES","BULK_ACTIONS_MANAGE","USERS_REGISTER","USER_ACCOUNTS_VIEW","SYSTEM_CONFIGURATION_VIEW","USER_GROUP_MANAGE","PURGED_USERS_VIEW","SYSTEM_IMAGE_CATEGORY_MANAGE","SYSTEM_USERS_REPORTS_VIEW","USER_BROKER_VIEW","ERROR_LOG_MANAGE","SYSTEM_CUSTOM_IMAGES_MANAGE","ACCOUNT_FEE_LOGS_MANAGE","USER_AGREEMENT_LOG_VIEW","USER_ACCOUNT_LIMIT_MANAGE","APPLICATION_TRANSLATION_ENABLE","DOCUMENT_CATEGORY_VIEW","USER_DOCUMENTS_MANAGE","SYSTEM_ALERTS_VIEW","USER_WEB_SHOP_PURCHASES_VIEW","AD_CONFIGURATION_MANAGE","USERS_VIEW_HIDDEN_FIELDS","USER_PASSWORDS_MANAGE","IMPORT_ADS","MESSAGE_CATEGORIES_VIEW","SYSTEM_MESSAGES_SEND_TO_GROUPS","USER_WEB_SHOP_MANAGE","USER_BROKER_MANAGE","PENDING_USERS_VIEW","REMOVED_USERS_MANAGE","USER_ADS_VIEW","MAILINGS_MANAGE","CONNECTED_USERS_MANAGE","SYSTEM_REPORTS_MANAGE","USER_AUTHORIZED_PAYMENTS_CANCEL","IMPORT_PAYMENTS","USER_REFERENCES_MANAGE","USER_ALERTS_MANAGE","USER_CONFIGURATION_MANAGE","MAILINGS_VIEW","IMPORT_TOKENS","USER_CONFIGURATION_VIEW","USER_NOTIFICATION_SETTINGS_MANAGE","PURGED_USERS_MANAGE","CONNECTED_USERS_VIEW","ACCOUNT_CONFIGURATION_VIEW","USER_DOCUMENTS_VIEW","PENDING_USERS_MANAGE","USER_ALERTS_VIEW","IMPORT_TRANSFERS","BLOCKED_USERS_MANAGE","USER_WEB_SHOP_SALES_VIEW","USER_WEB_SHOP_VIEW","DISABLED_USERS_MANAGE","MESSAGE_CATEGORIES_MANAGE","ACCOUNT_CONFIGURATION_MANAGE","IMPORT_RECORDS","ACCOUNT_FEE_LOGS_VIEW","SYSTEM_REPORTS_VIEW"],"principalType":"username","global":true},"sessionToken":"EVPL6dmKoev5dcJOFsHj2icFFY5LOwAK"} 346ms
2020-03-12T06:57:52.349Z services hudsontest SUCCESS Main web 84.88.144.163 Pep lluis ImportService remove 64 376ms
2020-03-12T06:57:54.21Z services hudsontest SUCCESS Main web 84.88.144.163 Pep lluis ImportService remove 63 62ms
2020-03-12T06:57:56.252Z services hudsontest SUCCESS Main web 84.88.144.163 Pep lluis ImportService remove 62 32ms
2020-03-12T06:58:08.036Z services hudsontest SUCCESS Main web 84.88.144.163 Pep lluis ImportService upload [{"importErrors":0,"skipped":0,"validationSuccesses":0,"group":5,"validationErrors":0,"importSuccesses":0,"fileName":"testUsers.csv"},null] 65 145ms

andreu.honzawa

Post by andreu.honzawa »

Another update, I have two networks, test and production, in the network test I have the problems that I posted here but in production I can import users and payments, the configurations are the same Why I can't import in test?