location was not found

Bug and problem reporting on Cyclos 4 version

Moderators: hugo, alexandre, rmvanarkel

Post Reply
atitokor
Posts: 44
Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:33 pm

location was not found

Post by atitokor » Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:59 pm

I can't acces Global Admin after editing the URL. Now it's returning a /global/global address

Below is an image and the related section of the error log.

I have also emailed a "new"-sql-dump"

Thanks in advance
1.png
1.png (19.83 KiB) Viewed 164 times

Code: Select all

        at org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.TaskThread$WrappingRunnable.run(TaskThread.java:61) [tomcat-util.jar:8.5.41]
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:1.8.0_212]
2019-06-14T16:40:50.166Z ERROR IndexController - Servlet error - URI: /global/global Servlet: default, Status code: 404, Message: /global/global
2019-06-14T16:59:21.350Z ERROR IndexController - Servlet error - URI: /global/global Servlet: default, Status code: 404, Message: /global/global
2019-06-14T17:03:29.672Z ERROR IndexController - Servlet error - URI: /global/global Servlet: default, Status code: 404, Message: /global/global

Art

alexandre
Posts: 837
Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2006 9:06 am

Re: location was not found

Post by alexandre » Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:02 pm

Hi,

I checked your database and you are using the address base.teenycash.com on the url at global level. That is fine.
But here when I try base.teenycash.com/global it returns location not found.

Can you explain to us how is your config / deploy.
There is an apache or other thing at front, some load balancer, use ajp port or some proxy?

Regards
Alexandre Caurrinhos
Cyclos development team.

atitokor
Posts: 44
Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:33 pm

Re: location was not found

Post by atitokor » Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:53 pm

I apologize, I panicked a little bit but I recovered. And Yes, you're right.
base.teenycash.com/global location not found
was the reason I made this post. I placed

Code: Select all

/global
after the Main URL in Global Admin and instantly my Global Admin interface was gone. I could no longer access it. I wonder if this can be tagged as a bug and fixed... There should at a minimum be some warning. Fortunately, I had created a db-dump less that an hour earlier, so I was able to recover.

Regarding your 2nd question, I'm deploying on Docker behind Traefik as reverse proxy. Dcker Traefik setup is sweet and easy to maintain.

This problem is fully resolved.

Thanks so much for your attention.
Art

Post Reply