Enabling any trasfer fee disables (hides) the transfer type

Bug and problem reporting on Cyclos 4 version

Moderators: rmvanarkel, hugo, alexandre

simafe

Enabling any trasfer fee disables (hides) the transfer type

Post by simafe »

Hello.

I have set up a "User" account type with a few transfer types. I have created a "Member" product and enabled these payments on it.
I can make payments from a member to another member using all the payments types (which means all required permissions were granted). But, as soon as I define and enable a transfer fee on a certain transfer type, this will not be visible anymore on the "Payment as user to user" feature on user's profile (after a user search as a network admin).

If i log in as a user and try to make a payment to another user (both members), as soon as I enable a transfer fee I'm getting this error:

"There are no possible accounts to perform this operation. Please, contact the administration."

Do you have any idea of why this is happening? Is there any fee permission i would have to enable?

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,
Felix Sima
http://www.javaww.com
alexandre

Re: Enabling any trasfer fee disables (hides) the transfer t

Post by alexandre »

Hi,

Can you explain better what kind of fee you did.
Send the fee parameters.

regards
Alexandre Caurrinhos
Cyclos development team.
simafe

Re: Enabling any trasfer fee disables (hides) the transfer t

Post by simafe »

Hello.

Thanks for the response. The short answer is: any kind of fee, i've tried them all.
Please see below my situation:

Without any fee enabled, i have this:
1.png
1.png (39.44 KiB) Viewed 1414 times
As soon as i enable any kind of fee on the payment type (say on "test tt"), it does not appear anymore as a a payment type option.

This is the fee I've enabled:
2.png
2.png (21.96 KiB) Viewed 1414 times
On the bottom of the page I've selected, for both groups (From group, To group), the same group "Member ETD".

The above situation happens when i want to make a payment "payment as user to user" from an administrative account.

Logging in as a user and trying to make a payment to another user, if there are multiple payment types, i see only the other ones. If i let just this one (test tt), I'm getting the error:

"There are no possible accounts to perform this operation. Please, contact the administration."

Thank you.

Best regards,
Felix