[Cyclos 4.5] Cannot access system accounts with admin

Bug and problem reporting on Cyclos 4 version

Moderators: hugo, alexandre, rmvanarkel

Xebax

[Cyclos 4.5] Cannot access system accounts with admin

Post by Xebax »

Hi,

I'm a new Cyclos 4.5 user (self hosted Cyclos). I have only one user, the global admin.
I have created an empty network and switched to it. Then I have created a currency and an unlimited system account.
When I try to access this account from the accounts summary, I get the following error: "You don't have sufficient permissions to perform the requested action".
In the permissions of the Network administrators group, the system account is checked (this was done automatically when I created the account type).

I have tried to compare my setup with the one created by the network wizard but I see no significant difference.

What am I missing? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Best regards,
Xebax
alexandre

Re: [Cyclos 4.5] Cannot access system accounts with admin

Post by alexandre »

Hi

Just try a refresh at browser and should work.
If no let me know.

Regards
Alexandre Caurrinhos
Cyclos development team.
Xebax

Post by Xebax »

Hi,

No, a refresh does not help. I see the account in the list but when I try to access it, I have the error.
To be more precise, the account history screen appears very briefly and the accounts summary screen is displayed again with the message : "You don't have sufficient permissions to perform the requested action".

Regards,
Xebax
alexandre

Post by alexandre »

HI,

I can reproduce the problem. It was because you don't have any accessible group defined on the admin permissions.

It will be fixed on the next 4.5.1 version.

Regards
Alexandre Caurrinhos
Cyclos development team.
Xebax

Post by Xebax »

Hi,

I was about to ask about the release date of the 4.5.1 version but I saw that it has been released today. It's great! I have installed it and I confirm that the problem has disappeared.

Thank you very much!
Xebax