Impossible to login

Bug and problem reporting on Cyclos 4 version

Moderators: hugo, alexandre, rmvanarkel

denden

Impossible to login

Post by denden »

Can anybody help me?! Cyclos 4.2.1 was succesfully installed, superadmin's account was created. Today I tried to log in but it was impossible. After typing correct login&password and pressing button "LOGIN" you can see text "LOADING...." (not more than a second) and then the display returned in initial state with empty fields "login"&"password".
If wrong login or password was typed the text about wrong login or parol appeared.

My hosting master says he changed only time on the server (RUSSIA switched to winter time yesterday in the night).

I'm an absolute beginner in Cyclos and don't have any versions about way of solving this problem! Please, help who can.
alexandre

Re: Impossible to login

Post by alexandre »

HI,

This is a timezone problem.

Make sure the tomcat server and the postgresql server are running at the same timezone.

regards
Alexandre Caurrinhos
Cyclos development team.
denden

Post by denden »

Thank you all for help :D
The problem was solved after my hoster had changed the timezone in FREEBSD jail virtual environment on the server.

Russia has changed its time zone rules several times last several years and it was next one last week. Instead of timezone "Europe/Moscow" timezone "GMT-3" was determined. And my Cyclos liked it :)

If you will find the same problem pay attention on timezone settings...
denden

Post by denden »

alexandre wrote:HI,

This is a timezone problem.

Make sure the tomcat server and the postgresql server are running at the same timezone.

regards
Oh! While I wrote my own reply I had got the good advice from Alexandre! Thank you very much!