Please help with these parameter

Any communication concerning the SMS module

Moderators: hugo, alexandre, rmvanarkel

ken4ward

Please help with these parameter

Post by ken4ward » Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:26 am

tx.messageParam=text the app uses the request parameter text for the outgoing SMS messages.
tx.toParam=phone the app uses the request parameter phone for the destination mobile phone number.
tx.countryCodeLen=0 make sure it is set to zero.
tx.areaCodeLen=0 make sure it is set to zero.
tx.method=GET the app uses the get method.
rx.messageParam=text the app uses the request parameter text for incomming SMS messages.
rx.fromParam=phone the app uses the request parameter phone for the source mobile phone number.
rx.method=GET the app uses the get method.
I have followed the tutorial in the Wiki, but I seem to get stocked at this place. Please can somebody please help me with parameters to be supplied to these field. I am just trying out the SMS module for the first time.

oscar.cobar

Re: Please help with these parameter

Post by oscar.cobar » Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:34 pm

You must supply more information regarding what architecture are you doing.In example: Cyclos Plat -> Http -> SMS provider or another kind or architecture. Regarding your question those parameters being used to define name of parameter which SMS driver (Gateway / modem) is expecting, i.e. http://cycolos.domain/cgi-bin/sms?to=23 ... ext="Hello World!!!"ls

Where those names are expected by Gateway
tx.messageParam=text
tx.fromParam=from
tx.toParam=to

PD. Be sure that you understand which architecture are using for, otherwise you will not get any good results.