Where is CyclosSetup.properties in Stand alone version?

Any communication concerning the translations of the Cyclos3 version

Moderators: hugo, alexandre, rmvanarkel

Alex Kotov

Where is CyclosSetup.properties in Stand alone version?

Post by Alex Kotov » Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:32 pm

For the moment i can work(translate) only with stand-alone version. So i could not find CyclosSetup.properties.

hugo

Post by hugo » Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:14 am

It can be found at the main installation package
CyclosSetup.properties (can be found in the directory: /cyclos_3.5/src/nl/strohalm/cyclos/setup/)

Alex Kotov

Sorry again.

Post by Alex Kotov » Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:50 pm

Sorry again. This file has to be translated. I stared with it. Now i like to see what changed in application. How to reset standalone version to use translated version of CyclosSetup.properties.

hugo

Post by hugo » Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:00 pm

There is no way to reset it. The file is only used for the initial database creation.

Alex Kotov

CyclosSetup.properties

Post by Alex Kotov » Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:03 pm

It looks like keys (translations of the keys) from CyclosSetup.properties are not yet included in cyclos_3.6_beta3_standalone.zip It is good if i can check them in working before final 3.6 will come.

rmvanarkel

Post by rmvanarkel » Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:57 am

Dear Alex,

Thank you for thinking with us. It is included in the Cyclos standalone version, but it is in a jar file (\cyclos_3.6_beta3_standalone\web\WEB-INF\lib\cyclos.jar/nl\strohalm\cyclos\setup\CyclosSetup.properties).

Since the standalone version is not intended for translating, we advice you to install a normal version (I just updated the wiki http://project.cyclos.org/wiki/index.ph ... aintenance).

Be aware that this file is only used for creating the initial database in other languages. Good luck with translating!

Best regards,

Roder