Information & instructions of Cyclos3 translations.

Any communication concerning the translations of the Cyclos3 version

Moderators: hugo, alexandre, rmvanarkel

admin
Site Admin

Information & instructions of Cyclos3 translations.

Post by admin » Thu Sep 21, 2006 3:41 pm

Coming soon...

jaime

info

Post by jaime » Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:35 am

hi,

i noticed that the translation come with separete .jsp files, and cyclos does have keys for translations/customizations.

i was wondering why not use keys for the translations?
the languages packs could be downloaded separated and imported into the system. (i am probably missing something here)

otoh, i notice that now cyclos3.5 has 2 helps folder (help_windows and help), i couldnt get how they are supposed to be treated.

kind regards,

stephane

French

Post by stephane » Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:46 pm

Hi !

I would like to developp the french translation of Cyclos. How can I make that ?

I could translate the website, the help files etc... how to do that ? What am I supposed to do exactly ?

Thank you for helping me to start as soon as possible !!! I want the french users able to use cyclos asap !

Stephane

stephane

Post by stephane » Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:14 am

Hi,

I don't see any information for beggining a translation work. I downloaded cyclos_3.5_RC1a.zip , but I don't see which files contain the translation, how to make it and update it etc...

stephane

translation

Post by stephane » Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:07 am

I found those informations :

"Please send the translation in the same format as it has been send to you (in three different zip files)"

In the Wiki here : http://project.cyclos.org/wiki/index.ph ... anslations

But I don't see where are those zip files. Also I have no access to the wiki to make changes. I think concerning translation we need much more information !

Give us all of thoses 3 zip files to translate and we will do that.

Or, another solution should be a list of all the files to translate... At the moment I only found that :

...\cyclos_3.5_RC1a\web\WEB-INF\classes\ApplicationResources_en_US.properties

...\cyclos_3.5_RC1a\web\WEB-INF\classes\cyclos.properties

Where are the others ? Which ones ? Impossible to know with so poor information...

stella

Re: Information & instructions of Cyclos3 translations.

Post by stella » Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:05 am

I found Cyclos at Launchpad - a third party translation service - but no files to translate. I would very much like to use Launchpad, if admin is still interestred in letting us use L for translation work.

Thank you,
S