soap error / mysql error

Bug and problem reporting

Moderators: hugo, alexandre, rmvanarkel

Floris

soap error / mysql error

Post by Floris »

Hi there,

I am trying to integrate web services in our community site, but every time after a few good starts, the cyclos code does something to the server code and the web service stops working.

This is the last error code i received:

Error retrieving advertisement categories: SoapFault exception: [soap:Server] org.springframework.dao.DataAccessResourceFailureException: could not execute query; nested exception is org.hibernate.exception.JDBCConnectionException: could not execute query in /media/logvol1/.data1200/www2/floris/webservicedemo/search_ads_form.php:10 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: SoapClient->__call('listCategories', Array) #1 /media/logvol1/.data1200/www2/floris/webservicedemo/search_ads_form.php(10): SoapClient->listCategories(Array) #2 {main}

Could anyone point me to where the fault could ly? All was build on the example php code from the wiki.

Thanks,
Floris

vitalizar

Seems like the same error

Post by vitalizar »

Hi!

Seems like we have the same error:

nl.strohalm.cyclos.dao.exceptions.DaoException: org.springframework.jdbc.UncategorizedSQLException: Hibernate operation: could not execute query; uncategorized SQLException for SQL [select transferty0_.id as id90_, transferty0_.from_account_type_id as............

Any ideas about haw to fix it?

Floris

Nope .. not yet

Post by Floris »

Hi
We haven't solved that one yet. We're trying to locate the problem, maybe it has to do with the combination of an older version of Cyclos (3.5) together with php 5 / mySql.
I am enjoying a holiday in France so i wont look into it for the coming weeks (;-)
Any tips appreciated though.

Regards
Floris