Customizing print receipts

Functionality discussions and feature requests

Moderators: rmvanarkel, hugo, alexandre

lmicetic

Customizing print receipts

Post by lmicetic »

Hi,

How can I customize print receipt and add some custom fields from both parties in transaction?

It works when I put in printTransacion.jsp member.email but not with custom fields.

Thanks
lmicetic

Post by lmicetic »

Hi Hugo,

Do you have any suggestion for this?
I would just like to add few custom fields on a receipt and adjust it to my needs.

Thanks
thomasw

Post by thomasw »

Hi,

also nice wehre a feature for mass printing account sheets for a filtered amount of members.

With customized layout this would be great.

Intervall could be weekly to quarter yearly.

All nice, Sam
--
Thomas Sam Wittich
bueffelSOFT
--
Do it, but do it well!
hugo

Post by hugo »

It is possible to create custom payment fields (in the transaction type configuration). These fields are included in the print. Does this work for you?
lmicetic

Post by lmicetic »

Not really.

What I want to accomplish is to add other information on a transaction information printout:

Here I would like to include several member's fields like e-mail, address, phone number and other member's custom fileds.

In a file printTransaction.jsp I can add to printout e-mail and couple of other fields but I couldn't add any of member's custom fields. Is this possible?

Thanks
rinke

Post by rinke »

It is possible, but you would also have to break in in the Java Action which populates the jsp with its data.

This is not too hard though, but you would need programming experience in java to do this.

In short: You would need to make the data of the member available to this action (ViewTransactionAction.java), and then pass them to the jsp via request.getAttribute(...). Then it can be used inside the jsp.