Exchanging money for alternate currency ??

Functionality discussions and feature requests

Moderators: hugo, alexandre, rmvanarkel

marcuscyclos

Exchanging money for alternate currency ??

Post by marcuscyclos »

Can someone explain to me how the process of exchanging the complementarity currency (CC) with the national currency works?

For instance: If company A submits an invoice for $10,000 and gets 10,000CC, then pays 5,000 to company B and 2,000 to company C, then company C pays 2,000 to company D; all the money is spread out. So how do they cash it in? Perhaps that block 10,000CC is tracked and the holder is notified when their amount can be cashed in?

agutthon777

Re: Exchanging money for alternate currency ??

Post by agutthon777 »

it is to my understanding that you have brokers.. that will cash it in. If a person wants to become a broker.. he buys a block of credits.. like for example 10,000. Then when a user approaches a broker and wants to cash in his credits.. he transfer the credits to the brokers account and the broker gives them actual notes. The system will charge the user a transaction fee.. and the broker gets a commission.

Goldie45

Post by Goldie45 »

Hello Everyone ..

I have tried to exchange my IONs for Euro's, for some time now, but have failed so far.
What am I doing wrong?

Goldie45

Goldie45

Post by Goldie45 »

Goldie45 wrote:Hello Everyone ..

I have tried to exchange my IONs for Euro's, for some time now, but have failed so far.
What am I doing wrong?

Goldie45
So where can I find a Trader, please ?