Remove extra member account

Functionality discussions and feature requests

Moderators: hugo, alexandre, rmvanarkel

alex.theoto

Remove extra member account

Post by alex.theoto »

Hallo.
I have an issue for one account and I don't understand what is wrong.

The user has one login account, but now (I don't know what happened and who changed his properties) on users profile, on the 'accounts' section at 'account information' I can see who member accounts.
Actually these two accounts are mirror to each other. Users status was full member but inactive @ account information.
The user couldn't use his account. (I am now sure if he couldn't login or make exchange).
The user was blocked and inactive with minus credits but not beyond credit limit. I gave him credits to have zero credits. I changed his 'permission group' from 'full member' into 'inactive', and the opposite again to re-active his account.
Right now, In the 'accounts' section at 'account information' there are two member accounts. One active and one inactive. But both has the same exchange history.
I made an exchange and the exchange recorded into active 'member account'. So far so good for now, the user has no problem.

Is there a way to remove the inactive account?

One more information, I cannot change credit limit. Both limits are 0.

Cyclos version is 3.6

admin
Site Admin

Re: Remove extra member account

Post by admin »

Hi,

This is a know bug in version 3.6. An upgrade to the latest version will prevent it from happening in the future. However, the problem will need to be solved directly in the database. We could help with this but we would need access to the database.

Regards,

alex.theoto

Post by alex.theoto »

admin wrote:Hi,

This is a know bug in version 3.6. An upgrade to the latest version will prevent it from happening in the future. However, the problem will need to be solved directly in the database. We could help with this but we would need access to the database.

Regards,
Thank you for your reply. I'll contact with the admin of the server.
Can we fix the problem and if so, can you provide us a walkthrough? Otherwise, we have to contact with you for the time to connect to our server via ssh.

Thank you...

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

For us it would be the easiest to send us the db. You could ask the admin that does the database dump not to include the pictures and resetting all passwords in the system.
Here is info on how to do that: http://www.cyclos.org/wiki/index.php/In ... aintenance
You can send the db to info@cyclos.org
We will have a look and send you the mysql command that is needed.

gianfranco

Post by gianfranco »

alex.theoto wrote:Hallo...

One more information, I cannot change credit limit. Both limits are 0.

Cyclos version is 3.6
Hello Alex,
could you kindly explain me what your need were about the minus credit limit, and if you resolved (how?) this problem?
Thank you very much.