Direct Payment To System Account

Functionality discussions and feature requests

Moderators: hugo, alexandre, rmvanarkel

onyekachi

Direct Payment To System Account

Post by onyekachi »

Hi Guys,
I am new to cyclos and I am loving what I am seeing and reading. I am hoping to use this system as Value card Merchant System. I have in the last 1 week, installed the application and is running on my computer for evaluation and better understanding of the functionality

Please would one help me answer this following configuration questions

Lets say I define an Merchant (Fuel Station) as System Account, and define transaction from Members to the System. From POSWEB, how could they System login to accept payment?

How could I achieve this below in the configuration
Attachments
posweb.jpg
posweb.jpg (60.97 KiB) Viewed 3297 times
Last edited by onyekachi on Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

onyekachi

Re: Direct Payment To System Account

Post by onyekachi »

I am not getting response, so I am assuming my question is probably confusing. Let me re-brand the question this way
Is it possible for System Account to receive payment from members through POSWEB or POS?. Is it possible for Admin (or Account Admin) to receive payment for System Account through POS or POSWEB?

I hope I have simplified my question and thanks again for your help

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi,

Member system payments are currently not possible via POSWeb.
A solution would be to create a separate group for merchants, with their own account rules. This is how it is done ususually. And this way you don't have to give merchants adminstration rights.

onyekachi

Post by onyekachi »

Thank you.
I will try that - just wish there is Merchant group I could copy from to avoid permission configuration issues

dike

Post by dike »

Hi Onyekachi,
There will not be configuration issues. You can define merchant groups (member) to have their defined account types and rules. Also, define a transaction type from member to system account. The system account can be called Merchant system account while the member account can be called merchant member account. Add the the member type and transaction type to the specified web services client.

Regards,
Dike