Cyclos-Joomla integration

Functionality discussions and feature requests

Moderators: hugo, alexandre, rmvanarkel

ken4ward

Cyclos-Joomla integration

Post by ken4ward »

To the best of my knowledge I have thoroughly followed the tutorial on Cyclos-Joomla integration http://www.cyclos.org/joomla/index.php? ... 6&Itemid=2, but up till now all I have been seeing is the Joomla default page with no ads displayed. Please i really need support on this. My configuration details are as follows:

Done in Cyclos:
1. Search ads and members webservice config:
2. Webshop payments webservice conifg: in here as it is noted that search members and search ads should be clicked, when I checked webshop payments in the channels, the search member and search ads disappeared.

Done in Joomla:
3. Cyclos Categories:
4. Cyclos search: I edited the help file as follows: $ticketparams->returnUrl = "http://192.168.0.106/JoomCyclos/modules ... =".$ad->id;

----------------- Created 2 external links to search for both
6. Search ads
7. Search members
Attachments
Cyclos Categories:
Cyclos Categories:
Cycls categories.png (26.75 KiB) Viewed 6952 times
Webshop payments webservice conifg: in here as it is noted that search members and search ads should be clicked, when I checked webshop payments in the channels, the search member and search ads disappeared.
Webshop payments webservice conifg: in here as it is noted that search members and search ads should be clicked, when I checked webshop payments in the channels, the search member and search ads disappeared.
Webshop payment.png (15.08 KiB) Viewed 6952 times
Search ads and members
Search ads and members
Search ads and members.png (18.3 KiB) Viewed 6952 times

ken4ward

Re: Cyclos-Joomla integration

Post by ken4ward »

this is the continuation of my attachments
Attachments
Cyclos search.png
Cyclos search.png (33.08 KiB) Viewed 6951 times
Cyclos member search, menu created
Cyclos member search, menu created
Cyclos member search.png (11.92 KiB) Viewed 6951 times
4. Cyclos search: I edited the help file as follows: $ticketparams->returnUrl = "http://192.168.0.106/JoomCyclos/modules/mod_cyclosad/complete_payment.php?adId=".$ad->id;
4. Cyclos search: I edited the help file as follows: $ticketparams->returnUrl = "http://192.168.0.106/JoomCyclos/modules/mod_cyclosad/complete_payment.php?adId=".$ad->id;
Cyclos ads search.png (12.04 KiB) Viewed 6951 times

alexandre

Post by alexandre »

Hi,

You need to specify a valid position regarding your joomla template for the modules (cyclos search, categories and cyclos member search).

Regards.
Alexandre Caurrinhos
Cyclos development team.

ken4ward

Post by ken4ward »

Thanks, Alex. I got it solved by one of the earliest postings on an issue related to this. I appreciate your response. The ads and categories are brilliantly displayed on Joomla, but my new quest are these:
1. When the "Pay Button" is clicked it always display "Ticket not found". And, all I could do is just login into Cyclos as normal. It does not pick the ticket of the transaction. One has to manually do the payment. This defeats the purpose of the webservice.
2. Positioning, when the ads are retrieved from Cyclos, some are hidden because it does not have the mosaic arrangement like we have it on the demo. It's only vertical.
3. Vertically, only 5 ads are displayed. The counter button does not work. Not clickable at all.
----- How do I resolve this issues?
God bless in Jesus name.

alexandre

Post by alexandre »

Hi,

For the tickets follow the instructions as described here: http://www.cyclos.org/joomla/index.php? ... 6&Itemid=2
For the layout you should change the ads.css file to arrange the size of the div to dysplay.

Regards.
Alexandre Caurrinhos
Cyclos development team.

ken4ward

Post by ken4ward »

Thanks I have tried as you suggested but keep getting these errors:

Notice: Undefined index: id in C:\wamp\www\CyclosJoom\modules\mod_cyclosad\mod_cyclosad.php on line 19
Notice: Undefined index: meid in C:\wamp\www\CyclosJoom\modules\mod_cyclosad\mod_cyclosad.php on line 32
Notice: Use of undefined constant y - assumed 'y' in C:\wamp\www\CyclosJoom\modules\mod_cyclosad\mod_cyclosad.php on line 34
Notice: Undefined index: sety in C:\wamp\www\CyclosJoom\modules\mod_cyclosad\mod_cyclosad.php on line 35
Notice: Undefined index: shty in C:\wamp\www\CyclosJoom\modules\mod_cyclosad\mod_cyclosad.php on line 37
Search Notice: Undefined variable: options_for_elements in C:\wamp\www\CyclosJoom\modules\mod_cyclosad\tmpl\search.php on line 18
Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$keywords in C:\wamp\www\CyclosJoom\modules\mod_cyclosad\helper.php on line 93
Notice: Undefined index: caid in C:\wamp\www\CyclosJoom\modules\mod_cyclosad\tmpl\ads.php on line 87
Notice: Undefined index: keywords in C:\wamp\www\CyclosJoom\modules\mod_cyclosad\tmpl\ads.php on line 88

Notice: Undefined index: id in C:\wamp\www\CyclosJoom\components\com_content\router.php on line 48
Notice: Undefined index: id in C:\wamp\www\CyclosJoom\components\com_content\router.php on line 48

Notice: Undefined index: keywords in C:\wamp\www\CyclosJoom\modules\mod_cyclosad\tmpl\ads.php on line 88

I have followed a tutorial on this as you pointed to, as well as on this forum like un-commenting short_open_tags and soap in php.ini file but the errors still keep coming, what should I do ? Thanks.

alexandre

Post by alexandre »

Hi,

What version of PHP do you are using?

Regards
Alexandre Caurrinhos
Cyclos development team.

ken4ward

Post by ken4ward »

PHP 5.2.9-2. please help.

alexandre

Post by alexandre »

Hi,

Try to update to php 5.3.
There is a wamp install with php 5.3 and apache 2.2, try this.

Regards.
Alexandre Caurrinhos
Cyclos development team.

ken4ward

Post by ken4ward »

Thanks for the suggestion, I have tried that it's giving the same problem, what should I do, please?
I really need to get this working. Should I post you the URL to check what could be the problem, please!

alexandre

Post by alexandre »

Hi,
The code that you post are only alerts not erros. There is no problem with them.

Your problem with the tickets seems to be a cyclos side configuration.

You need review the config on cyclos. If you still have problems you can send the url and credentials for us to review the config, or send the database to investigate the problem.

Regards
Alexandre Caurrinhos
Cyclos development team.

exo

Post by exo »

I have the same problem with these warnings and notices... I follow the instructions but didnt work for me...

Did anyone find a solution for these notices ??? :( :( :( :( :( :(

Stuart

Post by Stuart »

[quote="ken4ward"]Thanks, Alex. I got it solved by one of the earliest postings on an issue related to this. I appreciate your response. The ads and categories are brilliantly displayed on Joomla,

@ken4ward please could you post what you did to solve the problem you had here ! I am stuck at the same place ???