Adding a new sms command

Functionality discussions and feature requests

Moderators: hugo, alexandre, rmvanarkel

gdkobla

Adding a new sms command

Post by gdkobla »

I would like to seek anybody's advice on a new command that I would like to add to the sms module.
I would like to generate some voucher codes for some amounts, eg 2934779387490388 for $10 ,48759804374098420 for $5
and store these voucher codes and their corresponding values. Now a user of the system would text this voucher code the same way other sms transactions are made and the system checks the voucher code with the stored codes, if it finds it, picks the value and credit the member's account with the cash value. after this it deletes the voucher code from the system. Any ideas and how I can implement this would be very much appreciated.

gdkobla

Re: Adding a new sms command

Post by gdkobla »

Hi everybody, I need help to this request above.

rmvanarkel

Post by rmvanarkel »

Hi Gdkobla,

It can be done but it will cost a bit of time to program this. Maybe you can team up with clearance (see http://project.cyclos.org/forum/viewtop ... f=2&t=1405) or start a general topic that you are looking for members that are interested in this functionality too and you guys can team up and work together (maybe even hire some professional java programmer).

Good luck with your efforts!

gdkobla

Post by gdkobla »

Thank you