Setting up broker commissions...

Functionality discussions and feature requests

Moderators: hugo, alexandre, rmvanarkel

MichaelDSU

Setting up broker commissions...

Post by MichaelDSU »

I feel like an idiot. I was trying to set up broker commissions and I managed to do it once but I got so turned around in what I was doing, I can't remember how to do it. Can anybody give me a quick step by step (not details, just how to get there) instructions or perhaps a link to some place that has this. I looked at the help file and it really didn't help much. :-(

lhuber

Re: Setting up broker commissions...

Post by lhuber »

you have to set up the broker commissions in the Transfer Type Section (accounts->Transfer Type). There are many option how to set up the commissions.
Ev. you have to create a new Transfer Type for another account first.

Lucas

MichaelDSU

Post by MichaelDSU »

lhuber wrote:you have to set up the broker commissions in the Transfer Type Section (accounts->Transfer Type). There are many option how to set up the commissions.
Ev. you have to create a new Transfer Type for another account first.

Lucas
Lucas,

Do you mean a transaction type? I can't seem to find a transfer type. I am working with a new standalone installation. I have a full member and a full broker defined. I am trying to set up the broker commission. I have seen the broker commission before in a previous installation, but I can''t seem to get there now. I have created a new transaction type and the broker commission option doesn't show up. I am sure I am doing something out of order, but I just don't know what.

Michael

gert.meeder

Post by gert.meeder »

Who could explain from where the administration can change the 'commission settings' that are required for allowing broker contracts to be used?
Operations manager, Qoin.org