Launcher Icon Label On Mobile Phone Is Still Cyclos4

Any issue about Cyclos 4 mobile app

Moderators: hugo, alexandre, rmvanarkel

barry

Launcher Icon Label On Mobile Phone Is Still Cyclos4

Post by barry » Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:30 am

Hi Admin,

I have uploaded the mobile app version 2.6.1 to the Google Play Store (3 times) and anytime I install the app on mobile phone,
the label shown on the launcher Icon (shortcut icon) on the phone still says Cyclos4.

What am I not doing right? Below is a portions of my AndroidManifest.xml and the App name: mug

<uses-feature android:name="android.hardware.location.gps"/>
<application android:allowBackup="true" android:hardwareAccelerated="true" android:icon="@drawable/icon" android:label="mug" android:usesCleartextTraffic="true">
<activity android:clearTaskOnLaunch="true" android:configChanges="keyboardHidden|orientation" android:exported="false" android:name="com.google.zxing.client.android.CaptureActivity" android:theme="@android:style/Theme.Black.NoTitleBar.Fullscreen" android:windowSoftInputMode="stateAlwaysHidden"/>
<activity android:allowClearUserData="true" android:configChanges="keyboard|keyboardHidden|locale|orientation|screenSize" android:label="@string/app_name" android:launchMode="singleTask" android:name="org.cyclos.mobile.Cyclos4" android:theme="@android:style/Theme.Black.NoTitleBar" android:windowSoftInputMode="adjustPan">
<intent-filter>

Many thanks in advance,
Barry