Export / Import configuration

Any issue about installation and configuration of the Cyclos 4 version

Moderators: hugo, alexandre, rmvanarkel

killian.blais

Export / Import configuration

Post by killian.blais »

Hi,

I've seen that the dev team was working on a feature to export/import configuration (https://www.cyclos.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=7327#p7327).

Was it finally released, if so where is it (I can't find it in the dashboard) ? And if not, does anybody have an idea of the workaround ?

Or was it only made for Cyclos 3.x, and I'm forced to reconfigure my Cyclos manually everytime I install it ? (we use Docker, and the idea is to be able to deploy multiple instances with a similar configuration).

Thanks
veonix

Re: Export / Import configuration

Post by veonix »

I think in jelastic instance .there is a option called export environment . And will save in online disk .
veonix

Post by veonix »

Hi ...can u help me over come this error .

I have successfully deployed cyclos pro in jelastic and connected to itmapppro.com.

Everything works fine .except mobile app

When I hit itmapppro.com url it shows error after loading
Attachments
Screenshot_2017-08-23-23-54-13.png
Screenshot_2017-08-23-23-54-13.png (99.18 KiB) Viewed 1685 times
jar

Post by jar »

I think that the last post is out of topic. However, my reply is to the last post.

I have the same problem.
In my case, it seems that is something connected to SSL. I just don't know what...

We have SSL in our productive instance (of course!). When we try to connect cyclos app to our productive instance of cyclos, we see the same message that you posted in this post. Sometimes, cyclos app can connect and other times it cannot and show that error. The internet connection is always good.

To test this issue, we made a copy of our productive cyclos instance and install it in a server without SSL. Then we tried to use cyclos app. In this case, without SSL in the server, we can always connect cyclos app to cyclos instance without problem.

If someone discovers what make this happens, we would appreciate your guidance.
Thanks for your kind attention.
Best regards,

JAR