I'm the webmaster of http://www.letsa.nl.
The new Cyclos 4 software looks very good, and I'm testing the software now (see: https://communities.cyclos.org/letsa).
- UPDATE: I just found a setting that can change the visual name! Still testing, but this seems to be solved, nice
We use aliases (numbers) for members. At this moment there is a "Login name" and a "Name" (full member name), if the list of advertisements is shown, the full member name is shown. I think it's better if the login name is shown by an advertisement.
Login name = 100 (or an alias like "Trader")
Name = Sander van Zanten
Name by advertisement = 100
- We need the possibility to collect contribution from active members, if possibly automatically (e.g. 4 "zonnen" per month).
- I changed the usergroup of a member. I moved the user to a removed usergroup, and now I can't change it anymore Oops, I want that member back as a normal member... Is it possible to reset member 210 to a normal member?
In our club it's possibly to change roles of members to secretary, chairman or normal member and back. Maybe it's better if I use completely seperated logins for admin and members?
- (low priority, but would be nice) I wish I could import old payments, so member can see the full payment history...
- (low priority, but would be nice) I like a seperation of admin account and member account. I now have to switch from admin to member by logout and login.
If there is a seperate login for admin and member, it's possible to use 2 browser tabs and login twice (as member and admin).
At this moment I get fault messages if I try to use 2 browser tabs and double login...