currently i struggle with individual documents and agreements.
So, an idea came up as a new, awesome feature for cyclos:
You write in the documentation somewehre "e.g. loan contracts" and "print & sign".
Im my case it's not a loan contract, but SEPA-mandate consisting of with SEPA-reference-document as individual document and sepa-agreement as optional user-agreement.
I try to sync both, which is not possible, until:
- the SEPA-agreement may not be agreed, but the individual document is there anyways; that wired - cyclos cannot make the availability of individual documents depended from agreements, only from groups.
- the individual document cannot contain a variable / date from the agreement, e.g. agreement-date
=> If you put agreement together with individual documents, cyclos would be able to:
- gather mandatory or optional agreements;
- maintain official documents automatically which result from these agreements;
- make the need obsolete for printing out and signing manually; in most cases a digital agreement with this already fine working history would do the job;
- taking back agreements from user side should result in invalidate the corresponding document
Basically, the only things to do here are:
- Enable VAR / fields from agreements, as already available from e.g. user-profile
- Binding validity of an individual document to an agreement an make it only available when agreed; this could be made by either conditions in document's template or by conditional binding-fields in the document setup, when a individual documents is valid or invalid.
If you are the opinion it's a good one, i'll offer more input / structuring work for it.
Thank you, Thomas