Groupset and product assignment issue

Discussion space for community admins

Moderators: rmvanarkel, hugo, alexandre

xpek55

Groupset and product assignment issue

Post by xpek55 »

Hello!

I am facing with a problem in my configuration. The problem it-self that as I try to activate the balance creation for a seperate currency in the Groupset. On my admin section I seeing the currency appearing properly, but on my test user's section won't appears.

I wishing add two currencies to each user (One private and one commonly received currency). The first one is appearing well, but as I try to reconfigure my instance. I checked every single pages in the communities documentation, but I don't see and still won't understand what's the reason for this misconfiguration. Somebody can suggest something?

In detail: I check the "System to user" section. In this point everything is fine! But when I login in the test user account. I see that just one currency is active in the tab. But the second one won't appears. Even, when I tried a testing transfer. The "system account to user" tab is also not connects with the user's selected common currency's. Somehow I messed up the permission, but I tried 7 times to reconfigure everything.

Now I stand here and wait for answer. Please, this effort is very important to me.

Best regards!
Tamás Tóth
xpek55

Re: Groupset and product assignment issue

Post by xpek55 »

I looking through the settings. I think I see the problem within the configuration. I request a education from the admins. Are they can provide a free or cheaper education on a platform to learn about specialized education about Cyclos 4 administration tasks?