Admin credit

Discussion space for community admins

Moderators: hugo, alexandre, rmvanarkel

Tomer

Admin credit

Post by Tomer » Mon May 14, 2018 6:22 pm

Hi,

Could someone please help me figure out how to create initial credit in the admin account (System account) so I can give people something to start with?

I'd like to know:

a. How to set the system so every new user gets X amount of credits.
b. How to put credits into the System account so I can add it to users that I choose.

Thanks,
Tomer :shock:

Joan

Re: Admin credit

Post by Joan » Wed May 23, 2018 7:18 pm

Hi Tomer,

System management -> Products -> User group -> Product details -> Accounts -> Initial credit for new user (enter quantity) -> Save
It's not necessary to add credits to the system, you can simply give credits to users and the system account will be in negative value.

Kind regards,
Joan

Tomer

Re: Admin credit

Post by Tomer » Thu May 24, 2018 4:52 am

Hi Joan, Thanks for your reply.

I'm not able to find the "System management", I only have a "System" tab and it doesn't have "Product" under it.

I got in touch with another user in the community and she said that the fact that she can't see a debit account is strange,
we opened a new community, and there the debt appeared fine.

Any idea what this is?
I don't mind opening a new community if that makes things easier, but I would like to understand my mistakes to make sure that they don't repeat.

Thanks,
Tomer

p.s. if a donation of 25eruo can help by upgrading the account, I'd be happy to make it, just don't want to on a account that I won't be using becare of these issues - i.e. I'd like the donation to go towards the account that I'll be launching the community in.