contribution - account fee

Discussion space for community admins

Moderators: hugo, alexandre, rmvanarkel

paul71666

contribution - account fee

Post by paul71666 » Fri Jan 15, 2016 7:38 pm

Is there anybody who can explain to me how I can setup a yearly contribution from all members of our LETS community system account?
I found some thing in the manuals, but if I log in as admin I can t find the way to execute this. Under banking I only see system paymant with tow option (system to user and between system accounts)

Hopefully anybody can help us

NB: we have cyclos 4 for communities, https://communities.cyclos.org/letsermelo

paul71666

Re: contribution - account fee

Post by paul71666 » Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:39 am

Solved by mysewlf after studying all documentation and trying out

Steps to do:
Set up a generated transfer type contribution
Go to account types - members and go to account fee and set a new account fee on a e..g yearly bases.
Hope it works....!

paul71666

Post by paul71666 » Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:55 am

Unfortunatley the scheduled payment did not run on the set up date/time.
Can anybody help?
(Kind regards, Paul Lets Ermelo Netherlands)

I created a new generated transfer type "contribution" , I set up a account fee using this transfert type and udn config - product - members - accounts I set up that the account fee will run.

paul71666

Post by paul71666 » Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:44 pm

By studying the manual again I found out that I also had to turn on account fees in de product configuration for our members. Now it works although i had to set it to manual to run (activate under banking - account fee)
Hopefully other LETS communities that charge their members with their local currency will profit from this post (we have a yearly contribution in our local currency for all our members to pay for activitities such as secretary , admin etc)