Change initial credit

Discussion space for community admins

Moderators: hugo, alexandre, rmvanarkel

Abetterworld

Change initial credit

Post by Abetterworld » Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:14 am

Hi,

How can i change the initial credits which new users get?

Kind regards,

Renaldo

rmvanarkel

Re: Change initial credit

Post by rmvanarkel » Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:38 am

Dear Renaldo, to do this you need to have full administrative permissions over your community, you can request that here:
http://www.cyclos.org/communities/upgrade/

As soon as you have the full permissions you can go the the product page (permissions). Go to the product that your users are using in most cases this is just "users". And then to "Accounts > Initial credit" and remove the check from the checkbox. For more information go to http://www.cyclos.org/documentation/cyc ... on-videos/ and watch video 2.

Abetterworld

Post by Abetterworld » Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:07 pm

Thanks it's done!

christinastehr

Post by christinastehr » Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:38 am

Hello,

I also like to set an initial credit for a product. The product is attributed to a "member" group as well as to the "member" account type. When I try to set the initial credit in the product configuration, the field "transfer type for initial credit" remains empty with no option to choose from. Has it got to do that the product is linked to the member account, but the initial credit will be transferred by the organisation account to the member account?

Can somebody help me to figure out what I need to configurate so that the transfer type can be selected?

Thanks, Christina

alexandre

Post by alexandre » Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:03 pm

Hi,

You need to first create a generated transfer type from the system account (payer) to the user account (receiver). Then you can configure on the user product.

regards
Alexandre Caurrinhos
Cyclos development team.