New ad alert email / Anzeigenbeobachtung

Discussion space for community admins

Moderators: hugo, alexandre, rmvanarkel

ton.bil

New ad alert email / Anzeigenbeobachtung

Post by ton.bil » Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:58 am

We suggest our users to apply the function "Anzeigenbeobachtung" (new ad alert email, or what is it called in English). However, no one of us has received an email upon the inserts of new ads, although categories and email adresses are correct. How could we solve this issue?

admin
Site Admin

Re: New ad alert email / Anzeigenbeobachtung

Post by admin » Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:31 pm

Hi Ton,

Thanks for report, we can reproduce the problem, it will be fixed on the next version.

Regards

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:38 am

Hi,

When a price is defined the notification is sent. This is a bug. It will be fixed with the next version (4.0.2).

ton.bil

Post by ton.bil » Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:51 pm

As a newcomer from the Netherlands in my German LETS, I've taken the responsibility to introduce Cyclos - "selling" it by one of it's advertised features, which now appears not to function properly. Can you relate to my situation? When is 4.0.2 planned to be released?

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:53 am

It will be release within a couple of weeks. We cannot give a fixed date at this moment.

Ruilkring Houten

Post by Ruilkring Houten » Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:25 am

One of our users reported that he put on "forward email" and that it sometimes does come in his own mailbox and sometimes doesn't. So he can't rely on it and is in danger of missing messages and reactions. Can you help me with this?

ton.bil

Post by ton.bil » Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:04 am

Hi admin, a couple of weeks have passed. Any better chance of telling us when you release the bug fix? Or have you released already? We are depending heavily on this functioning properly (without necessarily mentioning a price), and Cyclos4 was announced as to have it implemented.

@ruilkring houten: your question, as it seems to me, is not about this same issue (receiving alerts by email when a new ad is released by a participant). I'd therefore recommend you look for an answer in other topics or start a new topic.