Please read this before posting..

Discussion space for community admins

Moderators: hugo, alexandre, rmvanarkel

admin
Site Admin

Please read this before posting..

Post by admin » Fri May 31, 2013 4:29 pm

At this forum community administrators can help each other with questions and exchange experiences about Cyclos.
Be aware that this is a user to user forum. The Cyclos team cannot give any support here.

The features that are available in the community service are described in the help file (see documentation icon in admin at the home page or help file icons). If a feature is not described in the manual it means it is not available at this moment. In the future more features will be added. We cannot give any road map or estimation about the new features. When features will be added we will make an announcement in our news letter. You can describe here: http://www.cyclos.org/subscription

Allsolutions

Communications

Post by Allsolutions » Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:01 am

hello Admin, thanks for this FORUM

I'm new here, and understand it is a medium for Administrators to communicate
However, Could you please explain All i see is postings of Questions of "HELP"
You must be inundated...l.o.l

Do you have A SECTION Where members can "get to know" each other and discuss their problems
this may take a lot of pressure off you Admins

Regards
Alan Leete

PS; Seasons Greetings

admin
Site Admin

Re: Please read this before posting..

Post by admin » Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:42 am

Hi,

This is actually the discussion space for community admins.
We anser the 'Help' issues at 'best effort' base. But hopefully community admins will join in.

manuhernz

Post by manuhernz » Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:28 am

There's no other options to config NETWORKS, GROUPS and BROKERS. How can I find those options? or Is this option disabled for communities?
Regards,
Manu

manuhernz

Post by manuhernz » Thu Apr 14, 2016 7:43 am

Please, I need help with Channel config. This option is DEACTIVATED.

manuhernz

Post by manuhernz » Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:31 pm

Why is it that nobody answers?
I've been trying to get help about Channel config, but nobody says why it is deactivated and there's no way to use cyclos with mobile or SMS.
Is anybody there?
Regards

rmvanarkel

Post by rmvanarkel » Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:10 am

Dear Manuhernz,

This is a user to user forum, so it's up to our users to help each other. So please start by helping out some other people with their questions, if everybody does that this forum might just work ;) Also I would like to recommend you to first read all our documentation:

1) If you are a community user start reading this page: https://communities.cyclos.org/ and it's childs: http://www.cyclos.org/communities/upgrade/
2) Also read our documentation: http://www.cyclos.org/documentation (the html manual contains links to the wiki pages, admin manual and much more).

We have hundreds of users that managed to set up very complex Cyclos systems without asking a single question on the forum, just by reading our documentation. Unfortunately we do not have enough financial means to give support on our forum.

oleksandr

About the finantial means...

Post by oleksandr » Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:53 am

Many admins already suggest some goods and services at their markets. Try to use that instead of asking for the traditional Euro. I understand that you also have to pay taxes in Euro, as well as internet (probably in $). Though if you buy weat from Ukraine or honey from Russia for local community currency. you also can start to invest your interest. I hope it is all very good and God will help us.
https://communities.cyclos.org/ukraine (you are welcome at my site, and also I'm looking forward for your invitation to join your site on Cyclos) 8)

Master

Post by Master » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:21 am

Hi!,
I m the new kid on the block since today.Glad to be a part of a progressive tech community such as "cyclos" graced by STRO.
My name is Pradeep Gour.If you find my name tough to call out,just call me pete!
Will be one communicative user.Bye for now.
Warm Regards-
Pete :lol:

Joan

Post by Joan » Wed May 23, 2018 7:28 pm

Hi Cyclos team,
It would be good that the post option Notify me when a reply is posted is enabled by default.
I think that a lot of people forget activated it and not receive a reply on right moment.
Kind regards!

manuhernz

Post by manuhernz » Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:32 pm

Hi Mr. Admin
Just a question. Does Cyclos have the QR code or how can I add this feature?
Kind regards